Glenmorangie 18 Year Old Extremely RareScotch whisky
€90.83 tax excl. (IB)
Glenmorangie 18 Year Old is a single malt scotch whiskey that has aged 15 years in American white oak barrels, then 30% is transferred to Spanish Oloroso barrels for another 3 years. The remaining 70% continue to age in American white oak barrels for up to 18 years and finally be blended together again.
- 18 Years
- Gift Box
- Scotch whisky
- Single Malt
8 other products in the same category: