€230.00 tax excl. (IB)Save €48.00
This blend of Chardonnays of different ages constitutes 75% of the final blend of FLEUR DE MIRAVAL, the remaining 25% being made up of young Pinot Noir which gives the wine its subtle pink color. The tangy notes of redcurrant and raspberry of Pinot Noir serve to invigorate the delicate mineral, saline and iodized expression of Chardonnay. The wine is then aged on its lees in the dark for three years before being marketed.
You might also like